Sunday, January 17, 2010
Sunday

Today was a great day, spend it well with Dear.

Start by having breakfast at Long John Silver's, its very nice.

Than she came over to my place to watch HK drama while i prepared sandwiches for my niece's birthday.

At 4pm we went over to my sister's home at punggol, dropped off the food and went to Changi V to have an early dinner as we were planning to catch AVATAR at downtown east.

We reached downtown east around 630pm and we were left with only the front 2 rows, no choice but to take it as we planned to watch this movie for a long time.

So finally, we got to watch this in 3D



Overall, good plot with fantastic CG. But as for me, i kinda struggled through, I became giddy and nauseous, perhaps 3D isn't for everyone.

We went to wash the car at SPC before heading home.

desong was shot at Sunday, January 17, 2010