Sunday, October 7, 2007
Yummy!

Dear came to pick me up from cell and she say she's hungry. I had some leftover pizza dough,spaghetti and mozzarella cheese.

My mum say she wan to eat spaghetti. So with what i can find from my fridge, i digged out some chix sausages and grey prawns. After slicing the sausages, I've to cook the prawns than deshell them. Next is rolling out the dough to make my thin crust pizzas.




Thin crust and only thin crust. That's the way i like my pizzas to be.

Next is my mum's, i wanted to do just a simple pasta dish with tomato sauce, sausages and prawns. But since I've some cheese left from the pizzas, i dun wan to waste it so i did baked pasta for her.




My mum breaking the cheese revealing whats underneath.


Stretching the cheese.

To know how to do it,you can alias with my sous chef, Kelvin Tan. He can help you. Thank you.

desong was shot at Sunday, October 07, 2007