Monday, September 3, 2007
Check out my new gear Part 2

Went out with dear on sunday for dinner. Brought her to have pepper lunch ( she loves it) at velocity at novena. After dinner we took a walk around the area and had ice cream at Anderson's .

Than we drove to parklane supposing to play pool, but dear say might get veri late so we jus went to play arcade there. I played drum mania! ( attention to the other soggy bottom boys) and dear played her puzzle game.

While leaving there to go home, we spoke about guitars cause i jus gt myself a new one. And dear loves bright pinky flowery stuff. So i had an idea and brought her to a shop at the basement of parklane.

Daisy Rock

Its the only place in Singapore with guitars designed for girls. As it late, i expected the shop to be close so my intention was to stand outside and jus show her what kind of guitar they have.
To my surprise, it was open! and went in and dear show some veri nice guitars. Flower ..heart designs with bright purple..pink colours etc. Than there a found an acoustic amplifier. Wasn't plannin to get one so soon since i jus bought a new guitar for myself. But than dear, bought it for me. WooHoo!!!!





desong was shot at Monday, September 03, 2007